(This post contains affiliate links for the Business Bundle. When you purchase through my links, I will receive a percentage of the sale as compensation. The good news? It doesn’t cost you any extra! I actually purchased the bundle myself (contributors don’t get it for free!) and all opinions are 100% my own!)
I have partnered with 75+(!!) other course creators, including Create & Cultivate, Melyssa Griffin, Carrie Green (Female Entrepreneur Association), and Manu at Your Social Team to bring you the Ultimate Business Course Bundle*… and it’s ONLY $100… but ONLY until June 9th!
In my Instagram Stories I asked, “As a biz owner, what is one skill you think you need to work on/develop?” Some people mentioned copywriting, TikTok, sales, and Instagram among other things. No matter what you answered, I am sure there is something in this bundle to help you in your business.
Included in this bundle are 75 courses covering:
- Social Media (strategy and/or specific platforms)
- Business finances
- Growing a team
- Self care for entrepreneurs
- …and so much more.
- And from ME, you’ll get my popular Social Media Strategy Workshop (a $97 value).
If we have learned anything through the first few months of 2020, it’s that online business is one of the best, most secure places to be:
- Whether you are just in idea mode…
- Have been working your side hustle for a while, or…
- Are full-time in your own biz but are wanting to scale…
There is a course to help you wherever you are at!
*When you purchase the Business Bundle through my links, I will receive a percentage of the sale as compensation. The good news? It’ doesn’t cost you any extra! I actually purchased the bundle myself (contributors don’t get it for free!) and all opinions are 100% my own!
An Important Statement from Me
I hope that over the years you recognize that I strive to offer real advice and truth in an online space that can be FULL of misrepresentation and fluff. However, I wish to be transparent about MORE than just social media advice and building an online business. I also want to be real and honest about the rest of my life too, even if it is messy and imperfect.
I have struggled with whether promoting the Business Bundle is appropriate this week. A quick scroll through social media will reveal a plethora of opinions and feelings on all sides from all skin colors. And truly, I’m still not sure what is right or wrong, or even if there IS a right/wrong here.
After much consideration, ultimately, I am moving forward with my plans to promote this bundle in a lighter way, pulling back on some of the content I had planned, and being more conscious to promote content and information from BIPOC (<- Black, Indigenous, and People of Color if that’s a new one for you).
I understand that this decision will be met with a variety of responses from you, my community, and I welcome respectful dialogue about this.
Here are a few things I am doing (not to assuage any white guilt), but to start, with baby steps, to join the movement in a productive way:
- Yesterday, I went through each of the bundle contributors to count minority representation – five of the courses are by Women of Color. I know that isn’t NEARLY enough, but I also want YOU to know that when you purchase the bundle, you are supporting Black, women-owned businesses. I feel strongly that I should honor my commitment to promoting the bundle, because it really can impact their businesses (and yes, mine too). The bundle can mean getting their names and courses in front of tens of thousands of new people.
- I will be donating 10% of my proceeds from the bundle to a charity/organization that works to actively dismantle systems of racism. (I haven’t picked one yet, but if you have any ideas, please leave a comment).
- Not bundle-related: but I have encouraged all my 1-on-1 clients to take a public stand, standing up for Black lives, and I am working with them on messaging.
If you are NOT interested in the bundle, but would like to support these amazing Black creators, please follow them on social media and check out their work:
- Arlan Hamilton (https://www.instagram.com/arlanwashere/)
- Andrea Jones (https://www.instagram.com/onlinedrea/)
- Dominique Broadway (https://www.instagram.com/dominiquebroadway/)
If the Business Bundle makes sense for you right now and can help you build your business, here is the link to purchase:
>> Buy the Business Bundle <<
I know that there is more that I can do and I will continue to listen, learn and work on this.
Molly Marshall teaches small business owners and online entrepreneurs how to systematically and simply grow a profitable online presence through social media. Get your FREE Instagram Strategy Guide now!